Seasonal HVAC Services
September is here, which means that fall and cooler temperatures are quickly approaching. For some, this is a joyous time of year. We finally get to escape the sweltering grips of high temperatures and welcome with open arms all the great things about fall. However, fall in Denver, or Colorado in general, can be a somewhat confusing time. Each morning begins with cooler temperatures that make it apparent that it’s autumn, but by the afternoon, it’s hot and sunny, and when you return home, you wish you had run the AC all day.
Because this time of year can present unique challenges, we thought we would help you come up with some ways to save money on your energy bill. Here are some tips to keep your home comfortable, without spending the money on AC.
HVAC Maintenance and Efficiency
- Open Windows – Create airflow by opening multiple windows throughout your home. Keeping the air moving in your home will keep the temperature cool enough throughout the day. Steady airflow will help to keep the temperature from rising to higher temperatures that make it more difficult to cool your home down. Once night time falls, keep them open to get even cooler air flowing throughout the house.
- Use Fans – Whether you have floor or ceiling fans, run them. With your windows open and your fans running, you’ll be sure to have air flow that will help keep your home comfortable all day. By nightfall, it might even get somewhat cold.
- Programmable Thermostat – If you already have a programmable thermostat, be sure to program it to keep an ideal temperature in your home. If you don’t have one in your home, consider having one installed to save money.
- Frequent Inspections – A great way to save money on your energy bill is to make sure that your appliances and HVAC system are running efficiently. With frequent inspections, you can easily troubleshoot minor issues, as well as prevent major issues from happening to your HVAC system. Your Denver HVAC services can help provide maintenance for you.
HVAC Services at Your Convenience
If you’re looking to get the most out of your HVAC system, as well as save money on your energy bills, be sure to contact our HVAC company in Denver. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we offer HVAC maintenance that can help your system run more efficiently so that you can save money and keep your system healthy. Call us today!
Premier Heating and Air
1695 w. Sheri Lane
Littleton, CO 80120
- Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr, Sa