When you hire a contractor to perform A/C work either inside or outside of your home, you want to feel confident that you can trust the company to not only deliver high-quality services, but also to respect your time, your property and your investment. Here at Premier pride ourselves with our customer service. We are always here for all of your Denver air conditioning repair and replacement needs.
In this post, we review what to expect with a contractor working in your home at the beginning, middle and end of a typical project.
In the beginning, you can expect a few things from the contractor(s):
- You are provided with written copies of your work agreement
- You are provided with verification of licensure, worker’s compensation insurance and liability insurance
- Workers arrive to the job each day in some type of uniform with nametags or identification
- Workers are courteous, knowledgeable professionals who are respectful of your property
Here are a few other things to expect during the project:
- All workers or technicians are employees of the company, not sub-contractors, unless discussed and disclosed at the time of the initial agreement; new or different workers should not just “show up” to work on your project
- Work hours should be planned ahead of time and adhered to by the contractor(s); they should arrive and leave at the times planned
- If included in the initial agreement, workers should clean up at the end of each work day and remove any old materials or debris created.
As a homeowner, it’s important to expect high-quality service and insist that the terms of your written agreement are adhered to. Call Premier Heating & Air for all of your air conditioning and furnace repair needs.