Premier Heating & Air is an Xcel Energy
Colorado Residential Top Rebate – Producing Trade Partner
Premier was evaluated by Xcel Energy and achieved a 100% pass rate on all of the AC/ASHP systems that were randomly selected by Excel Energy for inspection in 2018. This is important because improper installations can cost customer systems 27% of their efficiency through loss of energy in bad equipment sizing, air flow, refrigerant charge, and duct sealing. We ensure the highest level of installation standards will be achieved on your new system.
See how you can cash in on hundreds of dollars of Xcel rebate savings by having our highly skilled certified pros install your new system.
Heating Equipment Rebates
Did you know that heating and cooling account for almost half of the energy use in a typical home, making it the largest energy expense for most homes?* By upgrading to a 95% efficient furnace, you can save energy and money.
Bring down the cost of your heating bill with these rebates.
Residential Rebates Available
|Appliance||Efficiency||2019 Rebate Amount|
|Natural Gas Furnace||95% AFUE||$300 + $300 bonus rebate* = $600 total rebate|
|EC Motor in New or Existing Furnace||$100|
- Rebates help with the initial cost of equipment
- Buying a 95% efficient furnace with EC Motor protects you from the potential of future rising energy costs
- EC Motors are less expensive to run than conventional furnace fans
- Quieter operation thanks to a lower fan speed
- Improved comfort with less temperature fluctuation, maintaining a more even temperature
- A participating Furnace and EC Motor contractor must install the qualifying furnace and/or EC Motor.
- Xcel Energy natural gas residential account holders are eligible for qualifying, 95% efficiency furnace rebates.
- Xcel Energy electric use residential account holders are eligible for the EC Motor rebate.
- You may receive one or both rebates.
- If you have two furnaces and/or EC Motors, you may receive rebates for both. One application form is needed for each furnace/EC Motor.
Rental properties are also eligible for rebates. If you are the person who receives the energy bill and a tenant of the rental property, the property owner will likely paying for the project and will want the rebate. That is accomplished by you signing the rebate over to the property owner on the rebate application form in the Alternate Rebate Recipient section.
How to Get Your Rebate
- Purchase and install a new, qualifying furnace and/or EC Motor through Premier Heating and Air.
- Get the rebate application form from Premier Heating and Air and complete it. Learn more about the Xcel rebate process.
- Expect your rebate check in eight weeks or less. Make sure your rebate application reaches Xcel by the deadline – July 31 of the year after your new system was installed.
Air Conditioning Equipment Rebates
Earn up to $600 in rebates for high-efficiency cooling systems
Even if your air conditioner is only 10 years old, you could save 20-40% of your cooling energy costs by replacing it with a newer, more efficient model.*
- Xcel rebates help offset the initial cost of energy-efficient equipment and quality installation.
- If energy costs rise in the future, especially during peak summertime hours when an AC system runs the hardest, a high-efficiency model could save you money on future bills.
Available Residential Rebates
|New AC system||New AC Efficiency minimums||Rebate|
|Standard efficiency AC/ASHP with Quality Installation||Under 15 SEER, under 12.5 EER||$300.|
|High efficiency AC/ASHP with Quality Installation||15+ SEER, 12.5 EER||$600.|
EER – Energy Efficiency Ratio: a measure of overall efficiency
SEER – Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio: a measure of the total heat removed during the annual cooling season
How to Get Your Rebate
- Purchase a Qualifying System from Premier Heating and Air
- Have Premier Heating & Air Install Your Cooling System
- Send a Completed Rebate Application to Xcel. Learn more about the Xcel rebate process.